Terms and Conditions of use - Venus Bridal UK, Wedding Dresses and Bridal Wear
Last modified: 14th May 2012.
Use of this web site indicates your consent to adhere to the Terms and Conditions of the web site. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use the web site.
Here are some basic points for your consideration:
- Venus Bridal UK will not disclose your personal data to any third party.
- You retain the ownership of your comments to the Blog. However you give Venus Bridal UK consent to use these submissions to resolve any queries, or maintain administration records.
- You will not submit any content that infringes the copyright of others, is unlawful, abusive, offending, racist, or promotes illegal activities.
If we change any part of these Terms and Conditions, we will post them at the top of this page, update the date modified, and contact you using your registered email address.
If you do not agree to abide to the revised or present Terms and Conditions, please do not use the web site.
Terms and Conditions
Site content is copyright Venus Bridal UK. No content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior permission of the copyright holder.
Comments on our Blog
The author retains all copyright ownership rights to posts on the Blog. However you give Venus Bridal UK consent to use these submissions to resolve any queries, or maintain administration records.
- You understand that all user submissions are the sole responsibility of the person from which the content originated.
- You understand that you are responsible for the submissions you post on the web site. Venus Bridal UK cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any content provided by users.
You agree not to use the web site to:
- Cause a denial of service attack, or use the web site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the web site.
- Use automated scripts to collect information from or interact with the web site.
- Post any content that is an infringement of copyright, is unlawful, abusive, offending, racist, or promoting illegal activities.
- Use the site for any type of advertising.
- Post any private information of any third party.
- Post any material containing a virus or malicious code.
- Intimidate or harass another user.
- Impersonate any person.
You acknowledge that Venus Bridal UK does not pre-screen content but that we do have the right to remove any content that is available on our site generally.
The web site may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. We assume no responsibility for any inconvenience or delay this may cause.
Please contact us at the address below, or via our contact page for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
Venus Bridal UK Ltd
Unit 9, West Leeds Industrial Park
547 Stanningley Road