Privacy - Venus Bridal UK, Wedding Dresses and Bridal Wear
Data Protection Compliance
Venus Bridal UK operates under compliance with Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA). If you would like more information about the DPA, please visit the Information Commissioner's Office web site.
About the Data we Collect
The data we collect not used to personally identify you, but is aggregated with data from other users for analytical purposes.
Use of Data
We may use your information for:
- Auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our technologies and services.
- To help us identify you if you contact us.
- Statistical analysis.
- Fraud prevention and detection and security vetting.
- Customising this web site and its content to your particular preferences (i.e. your your Favourite Dresses).
- If you request, to notify you of any changes to this web site or our services.
We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
We do not share your information with any third parties.
We take security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised modification of data. These include reviews of our data collection methods and security practices.
When you use the Venus Bridal UK web site, we use Google Analytics to collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. This is for statistical purposes only.
We also store small amounts of information about you using a "cookie", which is a small file stored on your computer's hard disk. Cookies may be used for several reasons:
- To recognise you whenever you visit the Venus Bridal UK web site.
- To speed up access to the Venus Bridal UK web site.
- To store your personal preferences.
The vast majority of web browsers accept cookies. However, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, you may lose some of the functionality of the web site. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please visit AboutCookies.org.
Please contact us at the address below, or via our contact page for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
Venus Bridal UK Ltd
2 Frensham Road